Book a table
Please note, we do not fully reserve the restaurant online, and keep tables available for walk-ins.
*If you add comments to your booking i.e. specific requirements, we will endeavour to accommodate these but cannot guarantee any requests.
Important Reservation Information
• We are following all government guidelines that have been given to the Hospitality sector to protect you and our staff. Please always follow our signs and instructions from staff. We will be reviewing this information regularly, in line with the latest Government advice.
• You can book online for up to 6 people. At the moment we can not accept bigger groups. Please contact us directly to make a booking for more than 6 guests.
• If you arrive with more guests than the number booked for, we may not be able to seat your booking as our capacity is reduced & all tables have a rigid set number of persons who can be accommodated.
• Should you arrive more than 15 minutes after your booking time, you may lose your table to another group.
• We allow all bookings an allocated time of 1 hour and 45 minutes from the time of your reservation unless stated and agreed when making your table reservation. You may be asked to vacate your table beyond this time allowance.
• Miranda is a free screen area and we kindly ask you not to use laptops in the tables.
• You must remain on the table you have been appointed.
• All food and drink can only be ordered via table service
Thank you for following these guidelines so we can stay safe & keep the Cafe open.
-The Team of Miranda Café