North London is home to a thriving community of healthy eaters, and there are plenty of cafes to choose from that cater to this crowd. Here are a few of the best:
- Miranda Cafe is a vegan and vegetarian cafe in Kentish Town that serves up delicious and nutritious food. Their menu features a variety of salads, bowls, sandwiches, and cakes, all made with fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Organic & Organic Cafe is another great option for vegans and vegetarians. This cafe in Highgate Village has a focus on organic and sustainable food, and their menu features a variety of smoothies, juices, salads, and wraps.
- Fieldseat Cafe is a bit further out, but it’s worth the trip if you’re looking for a delicious and healthy meal. This cafe in Muswell Hill has a focus on organic and locally-sourced food, and their menu features a variety of pasta dishes, pizzas, and burgers.
- Farm Girl Cafe is a popular spot for breakfast and brunch, but they also serve lunch and dinner. This cafe in Notting Hill has a focus on fresh, Californian cuisine, and their menu features a variety of salads, bowls, and sandwiches.
- The Good Life Eatery is a chain of cafes that can be found all over London, but they have a few locations in North London. This cafe is known for their healthy salads, wraps, and bowls, as well as their selection of cold-pressed juices.
These are just a few of the many great healthy cafes in North London. So whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat or a leisurely meal, you’re sure to find something to your liking.
In addition to these cafes, there are also a number of other healthy dining options in North London, including juice bars, salad bars, and restaurants that offer plant-based or gluten-free menus. So whether you’re looking for a specific type of healthy food or just want to try something new, you’re sure to find something to your liking in North London.
Here are some other tips for finding healthy food in North London:
- Check out the menus of local cafes and restaurants before you go. This will give you an idea of what they offer and whether it fits your dietary needs.
- Ask the staff about their recommendations. They may be able to point you to dishes that are lower in calories, fat, or sugar.
- Look for cafes and restaurants that offer vegan or vegetarian options. These dishes are often healthier than their meat-based counterparts.
- Be mindful of your portion sizes. It’s easy to overeat when you’re eating out, so try to choose dishes that are smaller in size.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for substitutions. If you’re allergic to something or just don’t like a certain ingredient, most restaurants will be happy to accommodate you.
With a little planning, it’s easy to find healthy food in North London. So next time you’re in the area, be sure to check out some of the great options that are available.